3 juillet 2008

18 choses de... Pedro Leitão


One Year : 2006, The year my son was born :)
One Hero : Batman, The Caped Crusader. He was always my favorite hero since childhood.
One City : Fez, Morocco. I love all Islamic cities that I visited, but this one is very special to me.
One Movie : Blade Runner
One Event : Boom Festival
One Great name of history : Christopher Columbus, who was said to be Portuguese and not Spanish...
One Object : The new iPhone 3G, which I'm planning to buy very very soon.
One Food : Any spanish Tapas dish accompanied with a good red wine.
One Smell : My son's hair after taking a bath.
One Sound : My son's laughter and first words mumbled.
One Dream : To be able to take my family to New Zealand to live near the ocean and the mountains.
One Sport team or Sportsman : I'm not a big football fan, but if I have to choose one it's Futebol Clube do Porto (FCP).
One Website : wanderlust (My friend Sebastian's blog, always full of fantastic discoveries)
One Book (novel and/or Comic) : Novel > William S. Burrough's "The Western Lands'"/ Comic > Mike Mignola's Hellboy.
One Band or Singer : Sonic Youth (my favorite rock band of all times)
One Classical Album : Portishead's "Dummy'" (first one that came to mind now)
One Net album : Loscil 'Stases' (one netlabel)
One Netlabel : Up It Up
(juin 2008)
--------------------
Pedro Leitão est responsable du netlabel Test Tube

Aucun commentaire: